Daily Flavor, Food Flavor, Industrial Flavor, Tobacco Flavor, Tobacco, Chemical, Food and Beverage, Cosmetic/Pharmaceutical/additives, It can be used in the blending of mint and spice flavors.
Cooling Agent For Soap
Mild cooling, slight menthol odor
Tobacco, Chemical, Food and Beverage, Cosmetic/Pharmaceutical
White crystalline powder
50000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month
Packaging & Delivery
20g/bag sample package,500g/bag,1kg/bag,25kg/drum
1 - 1000
To be negotiated
Bath Soap With Cooling Agent Powder is the latest in a long line of cooling agents. Each have their own different ways of cooling different areas of the mouth and tongue and to different degrees. WS-23, unlike other cooling agents is not derived from menthol, but like it's counterparts, it has no odour or flavour and just provides a cooling effect. It is not as strong as some of the other variants, however the cooling effect is smoother and more rounded. It mainly effects the front of the mouth and tongue. WS-23 is a cooling agent that has little or no odor or taste. As opposed to other cooling agents, WS-23 is more round and smooth in character. This additive is good for those who enjoy "cool or icey" cooling impacts with less flavor muting than other popular additives.
Bath Soap With Cooling Agent Effct
1.Hydrating and refreshing, suppressing grease. Because the refreshing of the cooling agent can awaken the vitality of the whole day, regulate the secretion of skin oil and balance the secretion of water, so that your skin is full of vitality and passion.
2.Deep cleaning. It is deeply penetrated into the skin and cleaned,condition the skin, leaving the skin soft and shiny.
3.Improve the skin Shrink pores. The soap with added cooling agent not only has a cool and refreshing feeling, but also calms and soothes the skin, and has excellent effects on acne and pores.
4.It helps to extend the cooling sensation effect of the product. Since the low volatility of the cooling agent compound can contact the skin, and the eye contact does not have a burning sensation. In order to meet the long-lasting cool needs, the cooling agent has emerged to provide a strong and unforgettable cool feeling.
5.The soap is added with a cooling agent, which is particularly cool and refreshing. If it mixes with tea tree oil, excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-acne functions, promotes metabolic toxins, reduces bacterial infection, improves blackheads and acne, balances oil secretion.
1.DAILY USE PRODUCTS: Cooling Agent WS-23 is used in toothpaste,oral products,Air Freshener,skin cream,Cooling Agent is shaving cream,shampoo,sunscreen,shower cream. 2.FOODS: Cooling Agent WS-23 is used in confectionery products, chocolate,dairy produce,beer,Cooling Agent is distilled spirit,beverage,Chewing Gum,Candy. 3.Medicine: Cooling Agent WS-23 is used in Antipyretic paste,Cool oil,Mosquito bites and so on.
4.OTHER PRODUCTS: Cooling Agent WS-23 is used in Cigarette, filter tip, tobacco, it also can be used in insectifuge.
Manufacture Bath Soap With Cooling Agent Powder :
1. Continuous and long lasting cooling and refreshing effect, having no hot, harsh and stinging sensation of Menthol and/or Peppermint.
2. Heat-Resistance: Heating under 200℃ will not reduce the cooling effect, suitable to use in baking and other high temperature heating process.
3. Its cooling intensity can maintain 15-30 minutes, enriching the refreshing of product and having no burning pain, stabbing and numbness, it's cooler than traditional Menthol products.
4. Low dosage: 30-100mg/kg dosage will give good cooling effect.
5. Excellent compatibility with other flavors, it can enhance the effect of the flavors. It also can be combined using with other cooling agents.
1. Q: Are you a cooling agent factory? A: We are a professional manufacturer of cooling agents, which can be produced on demand and delivered in time.2.Q: What are the most commonly used cooling agent models on the market? A: The most common types of cooling agents are: WS-23/WS-5/WS-3/WS-12/WS-200, and other special models can also be customized. 3.Q: What are your current certifications for cooling agents? A: We mainly have certificates for cooling agents: Halal certification, Kosher certification and Intertek inspection certificate.More relevant certifications are still in progress. 4.Q: What is the dilution method of the cooling agent? A: The dilution method of each type of cooling agent is different. You can directly consult us, we will provide professional answers.