WS-23 does not come from menthol, but like WS-3, it exhibits little or no odor or taste and low volatility. Sensory evaluation of WS-23 showed that the product was cooler in the mouth and in the front of the mouth.
General name: Coolant WS-23
Key words: Coolants WS-23, WS-23
Product Name: WS-23
Chemical name: N, 2, 3-trimethyl-2-(1-methyl ethyl) butyramide or N, 2, 3. trimethyl-2-isopropyl butyramide
English Name: N, 2,3-tr1methyl-21sopropl butanam1de.
Molecular formula: C10H21NO
Molecular weight: 171.29
CAS NO.: 51115-67-4
1. cosmetics: a cool agent for skin and lipstick.
2. Flavoring products: Used as cold flavor enhancer in mint formulation, spice formulation and light mouth care products.
3. Food Addition: Coolant in Chewing Gum and Children's Sugar
4. air freshener: chemical extraction essence, antioxidant, anti vascular proliferation, anti-virus, so that the air becomes more fresh.
5. Flavoring products: They have quite strong floral or pink fragrance, but with a little modification, they can simulate natural musk and other animal fragrance.
6. Insect repellent: The effect of insecticide repellent is better than DEET (diethyl-m-toluene amide), which largely replaces the use of diethyl phthalate in insecticide repellent.
7. Conductors in Human Sensory System
8. Regulating Muscle Contraction Response
9. It does not irritate the skin and does not irritate the mucosa, so it is suitable for sensitive skin products.
10. With lasting cooling effect, refreshing and pleasant refreshing products can be prepared.