1kg per bag with double plastic inside and aluminium foil bag outside, or 25kg per fibre drum with double plastic bag inside, or according to customers' requirement.
Vegetable carbon is known as vegetable black, carbon black, or carbo medicinalis vegetabilis. It is an insoluble black food colouring used in confectionery products, icing, baked goods and ice cream. European and Canadian authorities approve its use as a color additive.
Vegetable carbon is produced through steam activation (charring) of vegetable fibers. The raw materials include peat, nut shells, wood and cellulose residues. Manufacturers ground the activated vegetable source into very small particles before adding glucose or glycerin for ease of use in food. The black pigments are very stable to heat, light and pH range. Suppliers offer forms for both lipid and aqueous applications as a suspension.
1. It can absorb harmful substances, and excreted.
2. It can regulate diarrhea caused by the symptoms do not adapt.
3.It suppress fecal odor.
4. It provide intestinal weak acid bacteria proliferation, and reduce harmful bacteria.
5. It provide negative ions that can suppress the production of reactive enzymes, one of the causes of illness.
Using in rubber industry, painting, printing ink, NI-MH battery's cathode and other industry.
2. Plastics Industry: Improves plastic s tenacity, strength and prevents water absorption.
3. Coating Industry: Prevents agglomeration and drip. Thixotropic additives. Increase denseness and smoothness of paint.
4. Medicine Industry: Increase denseness, floating , carrying function in medicine. It also can be used as the pesticide powder and anti-agglomeration, etc.
Delivery Time: within 3 -7 days after receiving payments.
Shipping Details: DHL, TNT, FEDEX or EMS.
Payment Terms: T/T, West Union, Paypal and Escrow service.
Xi'an Taima Biological Co., LTD. was founded in 2008, is a technological export-oriented private enterprise with the Rights of Self-Managed Import and Export, specializing in active ingredients modernized and industrialization research, development, production, and sales of natural medical botany.
Our factory covers an area of 6,000 square meters equipped with advanced equipment and the production process is in accordance with FDA.
Q1: Could you provide free sample for test?
A1: We can provide you free sample for test, and you only need to pay the delivery cost.
Q2: Which payment terms do you accept?
A2: T/T, West Union, Paypal and Escrow service are available. But different payment terms against countries.
Q3: What's about the MOQ ?
A3: It depends on different products. Usually our MOQ is 1kg.
Q4: What's the delivery lead time?
A4: We will make delivery within 3-7 days after receiving payment.